-
May 24th, 2003, 10:19 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Is thare anyware I can get a px14 battery or equal?
-
May 25th, 2003, 12:00 AM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
These folks have had the PX-14 Alkaline equivalent but don't seem to at the moment.
Why not write to them and ask?
http://www.photobattery.com/
I've used them a couple of times and have been very pleased with the service.
If you have one close by, you can also try Radio Shack.
Note: I used the Alkaline equivalent of the PX-14 in one of my cameras and had to re-calibrate the exposure to compensate for the difference in voltage. Luckily it was easy with this camera, it isn't always the case.
The chances of getting the original mercury cell are almost zero these days.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks